Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

New member here from Ohio (USA)

Hello everybody. I'm new...
I grew up on LEGO with my 2 brothers. We were the types to just dump all our sets in a 5-gallon bucket and build whatever we wanted. I started getting back into LEGO last year with the Saturn V. Since then I have built 3 more popular LEGO sets.

For the first time I have built my own set and submitted it to LEGO Ideas. As a science teacher I'm really into aerospace vehicles. So naturally my project was the SpaceX Falcon Heavy. In its first week (which ended today), it gathered 1800 supporters. I'm really amazed by the AFOL and the LEGO community to support other people. You can see it here if your interested: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/1d1b481c-e8b4-4dda-99f3-ec6243139099

So yeah happy to be here :)

Thanks

CloudLicker aka khehmeyer (ideas.lego)

Comments

• MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 738
    Welcome and congratulations on your Space X submission.  I won't be surprised if you get to 10K votes!  I will be surprised if it passes review (only because of Saturn V).  Either way, it's a heck of a build and now even more so knowing you've only been back on the
    bricks for a year!
      Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with...
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 51
    Good to see Lego has inspired another science expert and the slightly lost love of Lego could be rekindled by the Saturn V - it's certainly a set that must've encouraged many a passing fan back to the AFOL side. It will be interesting to see what else you can create as a follow up to your Falcon Heavy!