Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(WW) FS: LEGO Exclusive Brand Retail Manager Conference Zack + Zombie + Magician Minifigures (eBay)

samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,111
edited February 19 in Marketplace
Hi Ya'll,

I rarely promote my own eBay auctions but I figured this is a very unique opportunity- I've posted a very rare complete set of LEGO manager exclusive minifigures.

LEGO Managers at the 2015, 2016, and 2017 LEGO Manager Conference obtained these minifigures. They are forbidden to re-sell the figures (notice "not for resale" located in the bottom right corner). However, I was lucky enough to obtain these figures through a connection of mine.

These are all starting at $.99 and are NO RESERVE... highest bid wins it! End Sunday, 2/25/18.

I ship worldwide.

Here are the auction links:

If you have any questions, please ask. Good luck!

I also have several other SDCC and rare items listed for sale under the same auction format.

This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy