Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Bonus Ball Drawing 2/24/18 - Russell844 Special Edition

Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,546

Hello all! It's my turn to host this weeks Bonus Ball.

For anybody new to this: it's simple. Answer the question below, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59. If your number gets drawn on Saturday night for the UK national lottery bonus ball you win the prize. If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker. 

This week's prize is a #30474 Reindeer. I was fortunate enough to be given a few of these for free at a TRU because the system wouldn't let them sell them to me. So I'm Paying it Forward.

So, on to this week's question:

Many years ago, Mega Bloks produced the ProBuilder Steam Express set. Picture for reference. If LEGO were to put out a train locomotive at this scale, what would your dream set be? For me it would be a Southern Pacific Cab Forward. If you are not a train head, what vehicle would you like to have at the scale of a Mini Cooper, VW Bug, etc.

Don't forget, we are always looking for draw hosts. So if you'd like to volunteer please drop @snowhitie a PM.