Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - Bandit778's fed up with the snow edition - UK draw 3rd March 2018

bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,627
Good Morning / Evening fellow Bricksetters. (Depending on where you are)

First off I would like to apologise in advance if I've jumped in front of anyone planning to do the draw this week but after what has been a crappy week because of the weather, I thought I'd hand out a little bit of Bricky goodness to hopefully get karma back on my side to get rid of the horrible white stuff that has been causing my trucks so much of an issue at work this week.

So onwards and upwards to the question. It's a relatively simple one but one I often find myself asking when the old grey matter drifts off for a bit. 

If, for a one time only build, you had access to as many bricks as you wanted, in any size, shape and colour currently available, what would be the one thing you would design and build for yourself and why?

Up for grabs this week the winner has a choice of either a #40178, #30357, #30542 or a #40268

For those who don’t know the rules, write your answer below and the first 59 entrants will get a number. This is open worldwide.  And the bonus ball from the UK lottery on Saturday night will decide the winner.

Over to you all and good luck.