Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Custom Iron Man Minifigure

kvdk613kvdk613 NewfoundlandMember Posts: 4

So I came across these custom minifigs on a YouTube video and these are the one I need to complete my set. So I am throwing this up here to see if anyone knows anyone who has ones like this or can do custom jobs with minfigures.

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 15,694
    Most of them look like the POGO and other brand ones, from China. There is a chance these might be customs done on real lego parts, which tend to be expensive, or the fake versions sold on aliexpress for about a dollar a piece.
  • kvdk613kvdk613 NewfoundlandMember Posts: 4

Yeah I am fine if they are Lego or a compatible with Lego parts. I am not sure about POGO brand. Never heard of it. I have ordered a few from China and Aliexpress.  These are the ones I have not been able to track down yet.