Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Do you live near Houston, TX?

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 5,981
edited March 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
If so please reply directly to the guy below if you can help, and mention you read it at Brickset. Thanks!

---

I am a contract writer working on assignment for a daily newspaper in Houston, Texas, the Houston Chronicle.

I am writing about a new LEGO store opening in a mall of a Houston suburb, The Woodlands. I am trying to find someone from The Woodlands or from the Houston area who is a LEGO collector. I would like to talk to them about LEGO in general, what the toy means to them and why they still collect the toy.

I have a deadline for Friday, March 23. I would hope to interview someone from the area prior to that date, of course.

Can anyone with Brickset assist me in finding a local source for my story? I may be able to make a mention of Brickset in the article in exchange for the help.

Thank you,

Allen Jones
Freelance Journalist
1660 West T.C. Jester Blvd.
Apt. 929
Houston, TX 77377
Cell: 281-236-2114
Email: allen.jones74@comcast.net
Web: www.freelanced.com/allenjones

Comments