Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Helms Deep Dimensions

hallows81hallows81 Member Posts: 130
edited July 2012 in Everything else LEGO
Hi All

just wondered if anyone with the helms deep set could offer some advice.

I have hardly any space for Lego in my house so it is all kept in themes on a couple of small book shelfs.

I wanted the helms deep castle for my main LOTR theme but I am unsure if it will fit on the shelf.

The shelfs are not very deep and the set looks like it might go back quite far.

Could anyone with this set let me know if the tower part is removeable so I just have the front wall of the keep. I would also need to remove the stairs.

I have the mines of moria but I would prefer the helms deep set as to me it is more iconic. I also want to build a mini uruk hai army to stand next to it as I would be able to attach a few wall sections

thanks
Michael

Comments

• hallows81hallows81 Member Posts: 130
    edited July 2012
    just wondered if anyone with the helms deep set could offer some advice.

I have hardly any space for Lego in my house so it is all kept in themes on a couple of small book shelfs.

I wanted the helms depe castle for my main LOTR theme but I am unsure if it will fit on the shelf.

The shelfs are not very deep and the set looks like it might go back quite far.

Could anyone with this set let me know if the tower part is removeable so I just have the front wall of the keep. I would also need to remove the stairs.

I have the mines of moria but I would prefer the helms deep set as to me it is more iconic. I also want to build a mini uruk hai army to stand next to it with a few wall extensions.

thanks