Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hi From Leeds

woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 31
edited September 2012 in Introduce yourself
Hi,

I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now and since there's a "introduce yourself" category I thought I’d say hi.

I'm Andy, I’m 28 & live in Leeds. I’ve been collecting all sorts of Lego for quite a few years. I'm a self confessed Lego sale addict :D

It was great to see all the AFOL's queuing up at the Meadowhall opening AFOL event. I spoke with one guy who had drove all the way from Tamworth so hi again if your reading this. I wasn't sure how many of you are from around the Yorkshire area but after scanning the forums there seems to be quite a few.

Probably like many of you on here I battle with everyday questioning like "how much have you spent" and "where are you going to put that/them" from my very understanding wife :D. I am however still trying to persuade her that I NEED the haunted house for a Halloween display. My Mum and Dad are off to Florida so I should get it for about £120 (The proper price) along with the large Brickley and the Winter Village Cottage to add to my Winter Collection. Roll on December.

See you guys later :D

Comments