Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hi from San Leandro!

bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 435
edited September 2012 in Introduce yourself
Joined the forums since May and still haven't introduced myself

I m from San Leandro, a small area between Oakland and Hayward in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I collected a few small kits back into the late 90s, then moved my attention to Gundam model, Figures and chogokin!

However, after 2010, with my two boys are in their toddlers stage. I think lego will make sense that Gundam stuff. So, I sold most of my unbuilt gundam MG, PG model and start looking into Duplo. However, that how I get hooked with all the modular buildings. I saw the Cafe Corner and Green Grocer a few time before I come out from the dark age. However, thinking about the price wass high for a lego set. ( Used to get those US$10 or $20 worth of lego back in the 90s)

Glad to talk to all of you, enjoy all the good laugh and cool Pics! Keep it up!

Branden

Comments