Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Possible Upcoming Architecture Set: United Nations Building

TedEBearTedEBear Member Posts: 1
edited January 2013 in Collecting
My great-grandfather was a great and famous photographer. He photographed many iconic buildings, mostly in New York City. One of these famous pictures is of the United Nations Building.
My grandmother now runs his photography agency, and she was contacted by someone from the LEGO Group that wanted to obtain rights on that particular photo, so that LEGO could incorporate it into the little booklet with the set, as well as having it be next to the picture of the LEGO model in the catalog, showing how realistic the set was.
However, this means that LEGO has plans to sell a United Nations Setmfor their Architecture line. They might have cancelled its production, but I think it is still worth informing Brickset about it.

-Ted E. Bear

Comments