Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

75054 AT-AT Comparison Photos

CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,168
edited June 2014 in Everything else LEGO
Hello,

I am about to start on a review of #75054 AT-AT and was wondering if anybody who owns the new set and any two of the three older Minifigure scale AT-AT models - #4483 #8129 #10178 - could provide me with a couple of photos comparing them.

I do not own #8129 or #4483, hence I am looking for somebody who does. If you happen to have all of them then a comparison image of all four would be fantastic, although a shot of just two of them and #75054 would be very welcome. There is no rush, I would just like a photo of the best possible quality.

Please send me a message if you can help, and I will give you some more precise details. Finally I should mention that this review will be published on the Brickset homepage, and your photo will be attributed to you.

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy