Okay, so I'm late to the party...
1. what LEGO themes do you collect? Nexo Knights, TLBM, some Star Wars, DC & Marvel SuperHeroes, and whatever else catches my fancy.
2. How big is your collection? 554 sets, which includes a lot of CMFs, books & various non-sets
3. what is your favorite minifigure? I'll say Lester at the moment. It's really hard to pick just one because I after all started out as a minifigure collector.
4. what is your favorite set? Saturn V. I was lucky to be able to line up for it on release day
5. what is your latest Lego purchase? Women of NASA
6. how do you display your collection? On various surfaces around the house, including the fireplace mantel. I desperately need shelves - cat proof shelves.
7. how do you dust your collection? Umm...dusting:(
8. how do you store your spare parts? Badly.
9. what else do your collect? Apparently Funko Pops - I was holding at 7 but have recently added some of the new TLJ ones. Chewbacca holding a Porg is too cute! Also Hallmark's Itty Bittys (I tried to stop but then they went and made a set for TWD).
10. what are you reading right now? Ken Follett's newest book at home & and a terrible Dean Koontz book at work. I need something I can easily stop reading since I only have 30 minutes for lunch.